Things to do in and around Stellenbosch
For those of us fortunate enough to live in and around the beautiful town of Stellenbosch, there are so many things to see and do. From the obvious, to the less obvious, Stellenbosch as a town has so much to offer the resident and visitor alike.
With the lovely weather we have been enjoying lately, we thought it would make sense to make a list of some of the things we love doing in Stellenbosch.
- Go for a Wine Tour with a difference - with Verena Wine Experience
- Enjoy a African Dining Experience at Moyo
- Bubbly and Sweet Treats at the House of J.C. le Roux
- Visit the Dorp Street Gallery
- Go Fly-fishing at Jonkershoek
- Enjoy a "Boerebraai" at Middelvlei Wine Estate
- Visit the Rupert Museum
- Take a Scenic Flight over the Cape Winelands
- Local is Lekker at Lucky Store
- Relax in the Stellenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Enjoy a tea at Hillcrest Berry Orchards
- Visit Oom Samie se Winkel
- Visit the Toy and Miniature Museum in Stellenbosch
- Have an unforgettable day at the Stellenbosch Fresh Goods Market
There are of course much much more to do in Stellenbosch. We would love to hear your favorite things to do in Stellenbosch. Please feel free to comment below.
Author: Antonie Goosen